- In the middle of November, Nate decided to apply to medical school in the caribbean on a whim just to see what would happen...he didn't have his bachelor's degree yet.
- We found out we were pregnant two days after we decided we should wait on another kid till we found out about medical school (that plan really worked) We are due July 11th, and yes I am going back to the states to have boy #2. (We are still coming up with names and are open for suggestions)
- We went to Disneyland with the Garners at the beginning of December.
- In the middle of December, we found out that we were accepted to medical school and would have to be in Dominica by January 1st.
- And we took a previously planned trip to Washington for a week for Christmas.
I'm not really sure how we made it to Dominica in one piece, but I do know for sure my house was nowhere near being packed up, so thanks to the Hathcocks for finishing that for us.
They have little kid grocery carts at the IGA here... Owen loves pushing them down the aisles.